The course will be structured in modules as follows:
1.1. Protecting devices
The training module will pay special attention to the following topics, to focus the main topics of the course on psychological aspects of cybersecurity:
a) Psychological behaviour and its effects (health effects)– it’s not the same as protecting personal data and privacy.
● Bullying, hating, negative vibe
● Self- presenting, comparing, presenting untrue info about myself and others
● Attention economy / dopamine addiction
b) Harmful behaviour – what are the effects of my harmful behaviour on my cybersecurity
● What kind of websites do I visit (f.e. ultra-right, porn/child porn, dark web, etc...)
● Illegal download
● How to protect others and the consequences of harming third parties rights: pictures and their sharing (f.e. naked pictures)
Adult learners with basic or no digital skills need to set the basis to develop them.
And the first step must be assured their safety while using ICT technologies and digital tools.