under construction - coming soon!!!!
Raising awareness and stimulating Executive Functioning and social-emotional Learning by integrating Evidence-based strategies
in the Classroom to empower pupils, Teachers and parents
ERASMUS+ KA2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
KA201 - Strategic Partnerships for school education
Form Id KA201-CBFBCC04
In the REFLECT-project we aim to promote children’s social, emotional and academic engagement and growth by offering evidence-based strategies to enhance SEL and EF in daily practice.
Ultimately we aim to decrease the risk of social exclusion and improve pupil's academic performance by enhancing the awareness of the importance of SEL and EF and empowering pupils and their context. We will do this by targeting teachers, parents and pupils. The age range of 8 to 12 years will be our focus because that age is crucial for interventions on SEL and EF. We will develop a list of cross-cultural criteria that are essential for an evidence-based intervention on SEL and EF. Based on the literature review we will create a compendium of essential evidence-based components for enhancing SEL and EF.
- We developed a list of cross-cultural criteria that are essential for an evidence-based intervention on SEL and EF.
Please follow the link: INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT Ο1
2. Based on the literature review we created a compendium of essential evidence-based components for enhancing SEL and EF.
Please follow the link: INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT O2
3. This compendium will be translated into a cross-national course for teachers (and their support system staff). The same teacher course will be implemented in all countries with at least five school teams participating per country
4. The impact of the course will be evaluated through self-report questionnaires.
5. We want to empower pupils, teachers and parents by creating an app with tips and tricks about SEL and EF. The result will be an easy to implement evidence-based toolbox to promote SEL and EF at different levels, that will be cross-cultural and easily transferable to other users (teachers, parents, pupils) and other countries.
The project website (‘under construction’). The link is: https://www.reflectproject.eu/